World Bank Group
The World Bank Group Youth Summit is the largest annual gathering of youth worldwide at the World Bank Group. Its goal is to connect young people around the world with the twin goals of the WBG and to engage with youth globally on the most pressing topics facing our generation. The WBG Youth Summit is an affiliate of the Youth-to-Youth (Y2Y) network, the largest volunteer organization at the WBG, which aims to inspire and empower youth within and outside the institution.
The WBG Youth Summit is organized by a Steering Committee of approximately 15 young professionals from across the World Bank Group.
READ MORE ABOUT THE YOUTH SUMMIT HERE: https://www.worldbank.org/en/events/2021/01/28/world-bank-youth-summit-2021-resilient-recovery-for-people-and-planet
Applicants for the Youth Summit Organizing Committee must:
– Be under 35 years of age as of 06/31/2022.
– Have a contract duration of at least 1-year/fiscal year with the World Bank Group or the IMF.
Positions available include:
• Treasurer and Resource Mobilization Lead
• Communications Co-Lead – Branding Management and Outreach
• Communications Co-Lead– Social Media and Website Management
• Competition Co-Leads
• Content Co-Lead – Plenaries and Keynotes
• Content Co-Lead – Case Challenge
• Event Logistics Co-Lead – Design
• Event Logistics Co-Lead – Livestream and IT
• Partnerships Lead
• Regional Coordinators (based out of DC, not part of the Steering Committee)
• Volunteer (not part of the Steering Committee)
To read more about the positions available please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
Please submit your application before 11:59 PM (ET) on Friday, October 15, 2021.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so early application is encouraged. Candidates are requested to fill out the below form and are encouraged to submit a video telling us briefly about yourself and why you are the best candidate. Interviews MAY not be conducted, consequently, we would really value having a video and resume to help us make the best decision.
Submit all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Thank you for using Ntchito Pa Malawi today!!
To help us track our effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter/application form where (ntchito.com) you saw this posting.