LearnHQ (LHQ) Tutoring is a tutoring hub providing tutelage in a variety of academic and extracurricular subjects and programs. We are committed to ensuring that every learner is attached to qualified and experienced tutors, providing them with a supportive, dynamic and effective learning experience.
Call for applications
LHQ Tutoring is recruiting part time tutors interested in offering private tutoring and homeschooling services online, one on one and pod/group learning modes. Candidates should either be practicing teachers or tutors under the Cambridge, Abeka or IB syllabus.
Tutor Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop students learning skills and competencies
- Help students improve their learning process
- Detect specific learning needs of students
- Monitor student performance and progress while providing adequate feedback to parent/ guardian
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems or reviewing worksheets or other assignments
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to student’s needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or subject-matter field.
- At least 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in tutoring subject(s)
- Knowledge of virtual learning platforms such as google classroom and zoom.
- Knowledge and competence in the required syllabi.
For further inquiries, call: +265 995 034 808/ +265 997 250 263