International Organization for Standardization
We are ISO, the largest developer of International Standards. We bring together experts, to share knowledge and develop standards that provide solutions to global challenges. This is because we believe that great things happen when the world agrees. We have an exciting opportunity at our Central Secretariat in Geneva.
ISO is committed to be an equal opportunity employer and to creating a culture and environment where each employee is an active contributor to our collective success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin and culture, disability, or age.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (50%/60%) – Temporary contract of 1 year
The role of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to lead all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that the full recruitment processes are run effectively:
- In collaboration with line Managers review job description, establish job profile and define sourcing strategy for open positions;
- Post vacancies using appropriate job boards, digital media and agencies in order to source relevant candidates;
- Screen applications through different platforms and plan and organize interviews with Managers;
- Lead job interviews;
- Coordinate tests and references for candidates;
- Provide feedback to candidates;
- Prepare and send contract offers, including information on remuneration and benefits;
- Provide monthly report on recruitment activities;
- Contribute to different HR initiatives.
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant recruitment experience in a similar role in an international environment or in an employment agency
- Strong knowledge of recruitment procedures and capacity to conduct full recruitments autonomously up to mid senior level
- University-level education, preferably with a HR specialization
- Fluent in French and English, other languages are an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Team player
- Fast learner, proactive
- Flexible with the ability to adapt quickly to diverse situations
- Strong time management and priorities management skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Reliable, able to build and maintain trustful relationships with candidates and line Managers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Starting date: asap
Thank you for using Ntchito Pa Malawi today!!
To help us track our effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter/application form where (ntchito.com) you saw this posting.