The Public Procurement & Disposal of Assets Authority (PPDA) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill various vacant positions tenable at the Authority as follows:
Senior Review Officer (1 position)
Job Title: Senior Review Officer.
Department: Regulatory Review, Monitoring and Compliance
Reporting Responsibility: Chief Review Officer
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Review, analyze and process applications for administrative
2. Maintain accurate records and information of the PPDA database relating to applications for administrative reviews
3. Assist in providing information to stakeholders on the processes and procedures for administrative reviews.
4. Implement projects and special assignments in respect to administrative reviews
5. Assist in providing statistical and analytical information relating to appeals for administrative reviews
6. Providing input into policy and procedures relating to administrative reviews and general regulations of public procurement
7. Conduct research and investigations in order to enhance the quality of administrative review processes and resolutions
8. Prepare relevant reports as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in either Procurement, Purchasing and Logistics, Purchasing and Supply or Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Social Science, Accountancy, Public Administration or Law.
● Member of MIPS
● At least 3 years’ experience in procurement or related field at officer level
Requisite Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
● Good knowledge of Malawi Government’s public procurement and disposal policies.
● Sound understanding of contract law, fair trading practices, freedom of information and applicable legislations.
● Excellent knowledge of procurement tools such as e-Tender systems and contract management systems.
● Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team of professionals
● Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
● Strong organisational skills, versatility, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
● Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
● Ability to work as a team member with leadership skills for coaching and developing employees.
The positions attracts a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and names of three traceable referees ONLY to:
The Director General
Private Bag 383
To reach the Authority on or before 10th December, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
To view other opportunities, visit the PPDA website www.ppda.mw.
PPDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.