Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO)
Twenty (20) Positions: Mzimba, Nkhatabay, Thyolo, Blantyre and Zomba
- Provides HIV Testing Services to clients according to National HIV Testing Guidelines for Malawi
- Provides health education talks to patients in Outpatient and Under 5 departments on the importance of HIV Testing.
- Supports linkage of newly diagnosed HIV positive clients to HIV treatment
- Collects data, keeps records, and writes reports
- Supports HTS quality assurance activities at the health facility
- Assists in monitoring and evaluation of project activities
- Must have Ministry of Health accredited HTS Certificate
- Must have MSCE or its equivalent
- Those trained in HIV Recency Testing, HIV Self Testing, or Active Index Testing shall have added advantage.
- Aged between 18 and 45 years
- Must be in good health and clear state of mind
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, sensitive and have a genuine desire to help others
- Adequate vision or wears corrective lenses
- Must have no criminal record
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate clearly in English
- Must be a Team player
All interested applicants for the above position are requested to submit their application, CV, educational qualifications, names and contact telephone numbers of at least three traceable referees to The Executive Director, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization through email to email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday 14th October, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.