MK Consulting Engineers is a Registered Consulting Engineering company (For more information visit our web: mkconsultingengineersmw.com).
We would like to recruit a Business Development Officer tenable in Lilongwe .
Key Duties and Responsibilities .
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Preparing market plans and strategies to promote company’s business. Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Identify and qualify new customers based on company’s business model and guidelines through calling, internet research and emailing.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- Assist business development team in creating business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
- Participate in forums related to the construction industry; conferences and client discussions.
- Maintain a data base of local and international associates .
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Must have previous experience in preparing proposals
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letters together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates via email to Managing Partner, email: email@example.com. For more information you may call 0999289070. Closing date for receiving applications is 30th September,2021.